Step:1: Pre-Foundation Course
1. Initial Assessment
- Personal Evaluation through basic subject wise Test
- Preparation plan based on your Personal Evaluation Test
2. 5 Printed Books: NCERT Plus (Published by Chronicle Books): History of India; India and World Geography; Indian Polity and Constitution; Indian Economy and Demography; General Science.
3. Test Series
- Last seven years’ Prelims question papers with solution and trend analysis.
- NCERT based online 1000 practice questions.
4. Classroom Programme
- It will be a 45 days classroom programme focused on developing basic understanding of core General Studies subjects + CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test).
- History of India and Indian National Movement; Indian and World Geography; Indian Polity, Constitution and Governance; Indian Economy & Economic Development; General issues on Environment & Ecology; General Science.
- Advice on ‘How’ and ‘What’ to read and make important notes.
5. Current Affairs
- How and what to read from Newspapers, PIB, Magazines (Kurukshetra and Yojana) and other journals.
- Monthly Civil Services Chronicle magazine
Step:2: Foundation Course
- Prelims cum Mains, comprehensive classes on Core 7 subjects + CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
Subject: GS Paper I
- Indian Heritage and Culture
- History of India
- Geography of India and World
- Indian Polity, Constitution and Governance
- Indian Economy & Economic Development
- Environment & Ecology and Disaster Management
- General Science and Technology
Subject: GS Paper II
- CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
1. Class Test: Chapter and Unit wise class tests on Test to Text Method with discussion and one-on-one doubt clearing sessions.
2. Mains Test with Writing Skills Improvement Guidance and Practice in class with detailed discussion.
- Weekly Class Test based on class topics.
- Unit wise Mains questions and answers practice.
- General Studies full length Mains Test Series.
3. Special Classes
- Map Pointing classes.
- Current Affairs based classes.
4. Advance Test Series (January to May 2020) - Total 25 Tests
- 5 sectional subject wise tests.
- 5 CSAT tests.
- 3 Current Affairs based tests.
- 12 full mock tests.
Step:3: Advanced Foundation Course
Focused on exclusive Mains topics:Subjects:
1. World History.
2. Society and Social Justice.
3. International Relations.
4. Security - Internal and External.
5. Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude with Case Studies.
6. Science and Technology.
8. All other topics from History, Geography, Polity and Economy falling exclusively under Mains domain.
1. Topic wise 500+ Mains questions and answers.2. Full Length Mock Mains Tests.3. Current Affairs based classes with subjective questions and answer sessions.4. Essay: 20 important topics will be discussed in detail with practice tests.
Step:4: Interview Guidance Programme (IGP)
- Proper analysis of DAF (Detail Application Form)
- 100 questions based on DAF analysis.
- 100 important Current Affairs based topics.
- 1 Mock interview with video recording will be provided to students.
Step:5: Guidance till Selection
- Class support/guidance as per student’s academic requirements, Current Affairs based topics or any other doubt topics.
- One-on-one faculty support for any topic related doubts.
- Advance Mock Test Series Support from Chronicle IAS Academy for 2 years.
Other Facilities, Benefits and Support
- Flexi payment facility.
- State PSC related guidance and material support.
- Library facility available.
- Group discussion room available for discussion among students.
- Personalized Student Account on chronicleias.com to avail free resources.
- ERP based online support (e-Learning material on contemporary topics).