FOCUS OF THE TEST SERIES
- Development of Answer Writing Skill.
- Understanding your current state preparedness & required plan of action.
- Focus on structure & presentation of answer according to requirements of the questions.
- Understanding the alignment of Theory, Facts, Sociological Studies & Personal Observation of Current Socio-Economic & Political Affairs in the answer.
- Understanding actual requirement (Key words, Context & Content) in the different marks types questions (30 Marks, 20 Marks, 12 Marks).
- Understanding the type of questions to be attempted for good score (strategy & approach).
- Evaluation of the answer sheet in the context of demand and dynamism of the examination.
- Personal discussion session for in-depth explanation of answer of every question.
- Personal counseling session to fulfill specific competitive needs of the students.
- Our plan facilitates 'Demand Based Supply' & cover whole syllabus according to the dynamic pattern of Mains Examination.
- All Test will be based on Changing Nature and Pattern of questions being asked by UPSC and will be conducted under examination situation on weekly basis at the institutional venue.
- Our Test plan is supplemented by detailed suggested reading for every topic. Explanation & analysis of the test with personalized attention. Special focus would be on model answers.
- We will leave no stone unturned to develop your dedication, determination, sincerity and commitment to yourself & to the preparation.
- We guarantee you that our sincere efforts will help you to fetch good marks.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE STUDENTS
- Try to write the answer according to the actual requirement of the questions.
- Focus on Key words & Tail words effectively (Elucidate - Explain, Comment, Examine, Critically examine,Discuss, Analyze, Illustrate, Review, Argue, Justify etc.)
- Understand the context of the questions. Content of the answer should be in the contextual framework.
- Ensure proper systematization of the structure of the answer. Proper consideration of priority and focus of given ideas is must.
- Logical structure of sentence and their alignment. Present relevant information, choice of words and proper statement.
- Proper visibility of idea through alignment Theory, Facts, Sociological Studies & Personal Observation of Current Socio-Economic & Political Affairs according to the requirement of the question.
- Impressive beginning and Conclusion of the answer. Give your opinion when asked for it. Incorporate your opinion from different perspective in a balance manner.