- 330 Hrs Integrated Classroom for Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Comprehensive Study of all the subjects for GS + CSAT.
- 2000+ Objective Type Questions for Class Test.
- Fortnightly Current Affairs Booklet.
- PT Oriented Notes on Economics Survey & India Year Book, PB, Etc.
- 15 Comprehensive Mock Tests (GS-10 + CSAT-5)
- Personal Interaction with Faculty for Doubt Clearance.
- Access to a personalized online account to get study material , track performance sheet and related performance on various tests and much more updates.
- Reading Room Facility-Library.
- 24X7 Helpline for Course and Academic Support.
- Support to Selection
Prelims Syllabus as per UPSC
Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination
The Examination shall comprise two compulsory papers of 200 marks each.
Paper I - (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
Paper II- (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. - Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
Note: Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level (last item in the Syllabus of Paper II) will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.