Make Your Life Deserving of Being Chronicled
IAS preparation and Civil Services Chronicle share a mutuality that goes back to a quarter of a century. Mentoring by providing a one-shop material of par-excellent quality, we feel proud in saying that we are indispensable for Civil Services preparation.
Chronicle IAS Academy is a subsidiary of Civil Services Chronicle sharing all its rich tradition but with a highly personalized touch.
Why You – the Bureaucrats of Tomorrow – must be at Chronicle IAS Academy:
- A faculty that caters to your niche method of preparation
- Mentors that have been there and seen it all i.e. retired and serving Bureaucrats guiding You with a personal touch
- Rich tradition of accountability
- Best and up-to-date content developed by the team that brings out CSC – Your monthly guide to Dholpur House
- Class size being optimum so as to promote that niche and personal guidance feel and a one-to-one correspondence with Your teachers
We take You from Start to Finish
- Session for every subject begins with the basics of the syllabus.
- The learning module is completely practice-based. We conduct ample tests which are simulated to give You a Real feel before UPSC tests You
- Post-Test discussion and problem solving session is taken very seriously
- Test papers are checked by highly experienced people
- Apart from being checked, they are also remarked for special attributes and shortcomings.
- The programme also includes Writing Skill Development programme which is among the most crucial aspects of Civil Services Examination.
- We provide highly researched and extensive study material which is made in a dynamic manner and not a mere flat representation of facts and figures. For this You can look for CSC and its credibility.
- Our emphasis is on providing personal guidance and we do conduct doubt clearing sessions.
- In a nutshell, we give you right from initiating your preparation upto your interview.
Your Success is Our Result
No wonder, as an IAS Coaching Institute of excellence, we have the best outcomes. The success of our students over the years is a testimony to this.
At chronicle, success has been increasing @ 100% per year. At our IAS coaching centres in Delhi at Old Rajinder Nagar, North Campus(DU), Mukharjee Nagar and Noida impressive number of students have been able to actualise their dreams into success. The best of top scorers in their GS papers or Essay papers have been mentored by chronicle experts.
Why are we the best coaching for IAS?
Chronicle is the only IAS Coaching Institute in the country which offers Test Series for the Prelims Examination and also for the Mains Examination across the country. Chronicle faculty members, who have excelled being civil servants and many of them still are, have mentored over thousands of students.
- Personal attention: Chronicle as an IAS coaching centre has distincted itself with the friendly and focused mentoring. Every aspirant gets personalised attention as batch size is optimum. The focus of mentoring is knowledge base widening as well as capacity building for tackling analytical and dynamic questions being asked by the UPSC these days.
- Expert Faculty across all areas of GS under one roof: With the introduction of GS focused syllabus by the UPSC optional based IAS coachings have lost their relevance. Choosing of of the best IAS Coaching institutes for preparing as per the new UPSC format has become difficult . However when you think about the Chronicle IAS Academy, you need not to run to several IAS institutes in order to complete your GS preparation. Chronicle prepares students across the entire spectrum of the GS syllabus including the essay paper. Consecutively Chronicle Academy students are adept across all portions of G.S.
Strategic Classroom Preparation
- Three Tier Teaching: INFORMATIVE, DESCRIPTIVE & ANALYTIC.
- “Facilitative Style of Teaching” with “Exam Focused Approach” to inculcate competency in aspirants
- Students will be given a “Feel of Basics through Easily Understandable Concepts & Exercises”
- Course has been designed to Cover Both Subjective & Objective Type of Questions and to put to rest the uncertainty about the evolving and dynamic structure of exam.
- Panel of Experienced and dynamic Subject Experts that includes a battery of Civil servants having high level of Intellectual traits and a matured sense of Ethical and balanced approach.